Exam

It's time of the year again for the finals! Final exam I mean. After working for AIESEC for almost the whole semester, I feel so left out from the academic world... And I only have about less than a week to catch up on 12 to 13 lectures for 4 subjects. It's very difficult, but not impossible. I'm not a person who'll burn midnight oil. I rather sleep early to make sure my body and mind are fully fit for the next day to do whatever I have to do, including study, of course.

However, I've difficulty concentrating. It's so distracting when things keep popping out in my mind. :P When I feel distracted, this is what I do...















:)















:D















:P

...taking photos! How I wish my mind is like a camera... Just snap and it's in my mind! Lol.

Melvin

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails