Lovely Saturday the 21st

I found out that I really have good food for the past few days since Saturday. But the best was still the Saturday's one where we had ALL YOU CAN EAT at the Bangsar Seafood Village in Bangsar One. 22 fresh and delicious dishes by 8 people for only RM360++. To sum up the statement, unbelievably cheap but tasty. We were there to celebrate a double birthday bash - Jasmine's and Jiann's.

No doubt, I really enjoyed the lunch to the max. As the 8 people would know, I flung crab while I was tearing it apart and landed some sauce on Jiann's head. That shows how exciting and fantastic the food is :P . Below are some of the pictures taken by my camera but to know more, check out Jasmine, the Devil Queen's blog with all the captions on the respective photos posted. Wonderful. As I'm as lazy as Jill to write captions for each photos. Lol.

Like Jasmine, the Devil Queen, the lunch is only round number one of the lovely Saturday...







Round two....

Later in the evening, Christine and I joined the Scouts group to the Confucian Private School in KL for an annual campfire event. Not a bad event afterall and it has been about two years since I last stepped into a campfire event and co-incidentally in the same school.

Below are some of the shots taken at the campfire.

It was indeed a lovely Saturday of food and Scouts. :D

God bless.

2 comments:

kablooi said...

haha u got a good photo of jas n i camwhoring!! :)

Jasmine said...

heheee... so cute...

Related Posts with Thumbnails