PM Steamboat

A month after my return of the day, on the May 12th, another gathering of friends was held and this time, in Poh Mei's house for a steamboat dinner. Yum... yum...
Christine and I became Scousers for the night. Ya...ya... Bad hair day for me. At least I looked younger that night. Lol.

From left (Standing): John, Michael, Oscar, Kuek, Me; (Sitting): Sang, Poh Mei (Host), Christine

(18SX) These Uncle(s) can't afford to wait till back home for some back and butt 'exercises' and they need it there itself after the meal.

Not long after, the happily married couple in our same circle of friends, came (Not in the pic...), Huey Tyng and Bro Fatt. Moments after their arrival, we had a couple of chess games. *What an activity after dinner, I know..!* Remarkably, some of us met each other for the first time at several chess tournaments and we became good friends after that. For e.g., Oscar and I, Kuek and Michael, and etc. *Maybe...* While the others sat and chat on...

Nice to see all of us gather again. :)

God bless.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails