AMR...AMR...

When most UTS students are off for a holiday after their final exams, I'm still going to and fro everyday to TBS for this whole week. Btw, AMR stands for Application of Market Research where it is the last subject in my marketing major, which means after this, I'm officially graduated........for marketing major only. :P

100% coursework which explains all. No final exams but hell of a work which requires a series of presentations and reports. Still holding on... and after the final presentation to the client this Friday, we'll be through! But for me, break for only less than a week as I've to start working next week in an exhibition in Mid Valley and then to HP.

Great........after then I can just focus on earning some bucks to finance my study costs next year.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails