Everyone Connects?

Thanks to the Tweet conversation between @joycescapade and @zhiQ, I came across a website (click the link here) which surprised me with its contents. Thought my internet was interrupted when the pixelated images appeared. And the images are meant to be pixelated - it's a teaser. A promotional gimmick of a band who sing the song, "Through My Window" (the song is played in the website too).

Honestly, they are quite good. The style reminded me of Greenday and yes, A-A-R as well. Now, given this promotional initiative of a new band, "Everyone Connects is about getting people to communicate & collaborate because when everyone’s connected, anything is possible" at the footer of the page seems (agree with ZhiQ) out of place. Doesn't sound like lyrics though...

Track it via Twitter hashtag: #ThroughMyWindow

Courtesy of @ZhiQ

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails