Why Potong?

After doing the Speedtest as below, you can't stop to wonder why to potong when Streamyx is the only ISP which offers the fastest broadband (sadly the case) among all the other players in the market.

Alternatively, I am using Digi wireless broadband for outdoor as I am always traveling around. It is convenient that now, choosing a working venue with Wifi may not be a must anymore. Saves me from the premium which I have to pay to experience Wifi with food and drinks.

During one of visit to the PC fair, someone told me that despite all the potong and tukar pitches, people still go back to Streamyx which I can't deny any further. Our dearly beloved country simply lack of the infrastructure for better broadband.

However, despite of that, it makes Streamyx less of a bully due to many options to be chosen by consumers on their competitors. Afterall, for me, I don't mind going to an ISP which gives excellent customer service if it also means I have to settle for slower broadband. I don't do frequent downloads.

So, there you go. Your choice still. :)

Cheers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails