My New Camera

I am officially a proud owner of Olympus Pen E-PL1. Great to be snapping photos again like I used to (haven't got any luck since then as I had a tendency to lose cameras - lost 2 cameras in a span of 5 years!)

Why Olympus E-PL1? Among some of the reasons which I had fallen head over heels with are (keep in mind I'm not anyone who's familiar with photography :P):
1. It's one of the best trendy mirrorless interchangeable lens camera around.
2. Ability to record 720 HD movies with a direct button.
3. Six in-camera Art Filters.
4. 19 scene select modes.
5. Simple functional buttons and keys.
6. Can be used interchangeably with Panasonic lenses (photos were awesome when taken with GF-1's Pancake lens.)

One of the shots taken with the E-PL1. Think it looks great. :P

Cheers!

3 comments:

Rebecca Saw said...

Nice! Lets do a GF1, Nex 3 & Olympus PEN review!

Melvin Chan said...

Sounds like a good idea! Let's do that. :)

HitoMi Ng said...

Eeee, I wan one for myself

Related Posts with Thumbnails