Another Week...

My laptop is letting me down again. This time, the adapter cable can hardly be detected. The laptop power will remain uncharged until I found the right "position" to ensure the power input is detected. It is terribly frustrating. At this period of time, I'll remain offline most of the time and online when it's necessary. The hassle of recharging the battery keeps me off the laptop. To make things worse, I've a few TN forms that needs to be matched urgently and AIESEC.net is shifted into 'Read-only Mode', which means that whatever dealings that requires the use of Insight XP (e.g. editing, adding TN forms) could not be carried out for a period of time.

I've just came back from Penang yesterday (Saturday, 25th Feb) after the closing of the UUM's We CARE project which took place the day before. It was a short time spent in Penang and it's actually an unplanned trip but it's enough as I've to be there again on the following week when I'll be attending USM's BUDAYA concert in the university itself, coming Saturday. That's a planned trip =P. The concert sounds great and we're eagerly waiting till that night arrives, but for the period of 5 days before that, beginning tomorrow, my LC will be my concern. We'll be having our first GM (General Meet... any other suggestions or ideas for a better name than that...? =P) and AIESEC Annual Dance & Dinner, co-organizing with UKM which will take place in Equatorial Hotel, Kuala Lumpur on the same day, Friday, 3rd March. Before that, EBs Meet on Wednesday. Way to go...

Alright, the laptop is making noise again. I gotta get it shut down soon. I'm praying for a great week to follow. God bless.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails