Back To Business...

Alright, back to real business where I've to juggle between handling AIESEC and making sure I'm doing fine in my studies. One by one assignments are allocated to the students at the beginning of each semester, which is now. I can really feel the heat is on where effective time management is crucial here. Not careful enough, there I'll go, struggling behind to keep everything balanced. Nobody would ever want to be left behind, I'm sure.

1st week of the semester is coming to an end and I've already missed two lectures. Bad, I know... I don't want to justify as there's definitely a reason to that. My greatest achievement this week? Up to now, ...is AIESEC TBS Introduction Day/Information Session 2006. I was unhappy though as I've to set everything up on my own (with a little help from Victor) on that day and closed the session my own as well (this time, with a little help from Yoong Hui). Everyone was telling me it was an event well done but deep down in me, I've failed to utilize my members in that. I should've let my members handle because it's all about experience, huh? Anyway, another learning point there. Afterall, it really went well and the members were impressed with the presentations (I hope...=P). A couple of people signed up for AIESEC. Thanks to the UKMers as well for the materials and their show of support in participating in our session.

I'll be leaving for Port Dickson together with some of my EBs today (Friday) for a camp. It's about some leadership developing stuff, organized by TBS. Everyone's telling me of how interesting this camp will be. Any chance close to the AIESEC leadership development seminars? Lol. We'll see about it and I'm really looking forward to this. I wanna see how good this camp could be. I hope it's really good. I'm sure I'm gonna miss a lot of KL's events this weekend. Hope somebody would save some moments for me, at least in photographs =P.

We CARE Roadshow will be happening next week. I didn't hear much updates from either sides. Pretty worried here as I think the preparations ain't enough somehow. I've the feeling that it'll be a mess at the beginning. Hopefully, I'm wrong. But I've to keep myself from taking control of the team again. I'll be repeating my mistakes for taking experiences away from my members. All the best for them to prove me wrong. And I hope members from the organizing LC won't give my members any troubles too.

I've to get prepared for the trip. I have yet to pack a single thing in my rucksack. Gotta move my butt off my chair, in front of the computer. AIESEC will rock the camp. I'm certain that we will as we're gonna entertain the participants with our square dances! We're hot to GO! ;D

1 comments:

EeLing said...

hey buddy! Hw are you? hehe congrats..hope you know what i meant! > < Keep posting..Will be back!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails