Hope

It's Saturday today and the week is approaching the end. My brain has been overworking for the LC and I've thought of a bundle of approaches and ways to ensure that the LC is sustainable. What's the cause that the LC is moving so slow? I've received numerous comments like, "No worries, it's still early", "You've to teach your EBs instead of you handling the LC alone", "Your LC gonna make it, don't worry..."and etc. To be frank, it was tough for me and disbanding the LC was one of the options but of course, I'm not a person who will give up that easily. Earlier this year, my reason for fighting over the existence of the LC was because I knew that there's someone in the EB, RL who has the same will with me to bring the LC towards full status. However, I wasn't assured that she'll stay with me after the promotion of the LC. The issue of sustainability came to mind. After a series of deep thoughts in a few days, suddenly a bell rang. I realized that I've a couple of talented new people who will be bold enough to take the LC to the level where I've been aiming for. Instead of spending so much time in training the current EBs, I will focus on these people and they'll be trained personally by me myself and RL has agreed to help.

Therefore, last Tuesday, the Elite6 of LCTBS was formed. Consists of 6 bright, young, driven and talented newbies, They're carefully selected judging by whether these people can work together as a group, and they are already showing some positive signs of being attached to the LC, not to mention their teamwork. The term 'Elite6' has shown that they're bound to gel up as an Elite team in the LC. The role of importance they're playing might be better and more than what the current EBs are playing. And they did! Their first task is to organize LLDS for the LC. It's not a hard yet challenging job as they've to race against time (in less than 28 days and a target of 40 participants) to come up with the 1st initiative of a Local Committee's step to organize a conference for the members. I've been observing their performance and I'm pretty sure that they'll be the pioneer of the proper system of management in the LC when they've taken over from the current EBs. I believe they'll make it happen...
Related Posts with Thumbnails