Refreshed

Sitting in the warm AM office now, in front of my very own laptop, I've just realized that I've never been blogging for ages. Feels like I've lost touch with my blogger. Well, many things had happened in the absence from my blogging activity, and they are good and bad ones to be frank. On top of all, I'm glad that I've gone to the Philippines for the XPROs.

Though a hectic one, the conference was awesome. The people I've met there were truly inspiring and never before it crosses my mind I'll gain much from the conference, given my moderate knowledge in AIESEC. It has defintely made me a better AIESECer in one of the millions in the world.

Held in the beautiful island of Bohol, the sea and the sky were really adding to the value of experience of the conference here. It was breathtaking at night too as millions of stars filling the sky of the wonderful Bohol Tropics Resort and for a few nights the delegates enjoyed the beautiful stars, lying next to the sea.

Least to say, the travelling activity was a hectic one. Rushing from one flight to another, it was disappointing in experiencing flight delays and followed by missing the last ferry trip of the day to Bohol Island which I was forced to put up a night in Cebu. Glad to say, it's not a bad one as I got to experience Cebu for a while, alone. Overall, it's an unforgettable experience in the Philippines. Should consider of going there again in the near future... ;) It would be a different experience, I assume.

God bless.



A beautiful view in Bohol Tropics Resort Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

by accident, we came across your blog. we are very happy that you have enjoyed APXLDS 2006 and your stay in Bohol.

we look forward to bumping into you again in future international conferences.

god bless.

an APXLDS 2006 OC member

Related Posts with Thumbnails