Good Day

Had a good day today from the moment I opened my eyes. Well, I've experienced a breakdown of the laptop last night. It came at a wrong time where I have great loads of work during then. It was really bad... I remembered once my friend told me that technology will tend to let you down when it's critical and when you need it the most. I guess it's quite true, after last night. =P
So, I went to send my laptop to be fixed at a shop in Low Yatt Plaza today but how was I to know, the moment I tried to show the difficulty I was experiencing to the person in charge of the shop, the laptop came back to life and worked normally. What a weird thing to be thought of... and there I went, going back with a recovered laptop without opening any parts of it, and most importantly, without spending a single ringgit to repair it.

I realised that I've to get a pair of shoes for indoor soccer games because my current shoes are breaking apart. Got myself a pair of Adidas shoes...again... It shows the reliability of the brand anyway. Besides the design, I love the quality of the material. It'll be making a debut tomorrow in a game at 10pm. It'll be great if I score tomorrow in my new shoes. Can't wait till tomorrow comes...



My new Adidas Predito II TF. Hope to score in my 1st debut in it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!! Adidas Predito II TF!! OMG...WISH I COULD OWN IT...MAN...GOTTA CHANGE MY ADIDAS PREDATOR MAN...XD

BTW,ITS JUSTIN V HERE...LOLZ

Anonymous said...

i dunno if ull chek this out, but i was wonderin if u know if those predito are any good, cause i cant find them anywhere, and maybe u can tell me how much u got charged for them in USD, thanks m8

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
Borrow mortgages car gps buyers guide cisco voip certification Laser tattoo removal lawrence Accelerated microsoft2c cisco and linux training Carolyn goodman attorney at law sample running-config digital modems on cisco 3745 Free cisco system vpn 363 Blowjob on a bench Cisco managed layer 3

Related Posts with Thumbnails