Reach

Of all the things that I want to do so badly now, I would want to fly away again to a land far far away and forget all the things that are knocking like hammers around my head, for a while. It feels like as the passion in me is taking its toll on me. I wish I have all the time in the world to make things happen. I realised that I've not much time in a year to turn things around. As a person who has a thirst on success, given passion and commitment, I hate failures. I just want everyone to know that I'm just like anyone, but what makes me different is not only the experience I have but the will to learn through self discovery. I believe everyone will be much better if they're willing to learn without depending too much on others for directions. Acting alone isn't easy. I've just have to wait for this talents to be shaped into the great ones. Hopefully, by the end of the month I would have the elites of the elites. I really hope they are not far away...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man you're cool. you do have a whole lifetime to do things, it doesn't end in your capacity as LCP, there's still more to it yet! keep believing in yourself man! See u soon!

Cheers, Imran, Singapore.

Related Posts with Thumbnails