Lessons

Alright, done with my Case Study presentation about Bundy going to Korea... Thank goodness that nothing major happened but i did slack in a few areas:

1. Late in attending the tutorial which almost resulted in deduction of presentation marks.
I was in the class earlier than everyone else and the tutor knew that too. A few minutes before the class started, I've actually realised that I forgot to print out a copy of the powerpoint handout of my presentation to the tutor. Therefore, I rushed to the computer lab to do so. Unfortunately, I ran out of quota and requested a favour from a friend who in the end, didn't realise that her quota had finished too. Spent almost 15 minutes in the lab which finally got my handout printed by a stranger who had pity on me. Lol.

2. Poor time management when presenting.
Time allocated : 5 minutes
Time used: 7 minutes
Over time: 2 minutes (Marks was deducted for this reason)

3. Too many slides for 5 minutes presentation.
Although I've enough and strong facts to cover the whole case study's issue, 13 slides for 5 minutes were a bit excessive. Time spent on each slide was average 40-50 seconds. This eventually led to the above (2) setback.

4. Report couldn't be submitted on time
I was told that the report submission mustn't necessarily be done on the same day. It was a wrong information and therefore, marks were deducted for the delay in submission of the case study report. Furthermore, it's a bit hectic for me as I would have to come out with the 3000 words long report in less than 14 hours time. Headache for me on this matter...

At the end, everything goes well. Never thought I could last the whole lecture through from 1.00pm to 2.15pm (an hour and a quarter lecture, which was surprisingly short) after finishing my case study presention at 10.20am and had a sleepless night before that. What's up for me now? Getting the case study report done and study! I don't have much time left to study for the mid term examinations as I was just told that I've to put up a night in PD as my session will be postponed from evening till night. It would be too late to leave after my session. Solution? I would leave straight after my breakfast to rush home to study.

Sleepy eyes now as it's already 3.24am, 31st August 2006. Went to Taman Tun Dr Ismail at 8.00pm, last night for a farewell dinner of Daan and Sake, the Dutch ambassadors who'll be leaving later in the morning. Proceed to a Merdeka Day countdown in Savana, near Dang Wangi where Christine and I met the interns and friends for some dancing and drinking activities. Lol. I'll be having an LLDS UPM Facilitators Meeting tomorrow in Mid Valley Megamall at 10.00am. Therefore, I've to hit the sack right now or else I won't make it on time. My puncuality has turned bad and really gotta do something about it. Signing off now.

Melvin

1 comments:

raZZbeRRy said...

At least it's done with... :)

P/s : I just realised you have a link to me!

Cheers~

Related Posts with Thumbnails