Mourn

Life is like a roller-coster. I must admit it. Not only it goes up, down, diagonally, horizontally and upside-down, it also faces faulty and be consumed by time. Take into account its life as well. It has to be serviced regularly or else its life will end anyway.



It's almost 22 days since Rosline has left us, but what she left in me was far more than a memory. I might not be the best of her friends but her departure has definitely left a mark in me and her, I'm sure. Remembering the day when I waited for her for almost 3 hours for her to be pushed out from the surgery room during her 1st admittance to UM Medical Center. There was a distinct feeling when I saw her being pushed out from the elevator and into the ward. And how her tears rolled when she saw me... I questioned my intention to be there for her? What's in me that drive me to do that? And how I touched her hair and appreciate her existence in my life... What was I telling myself then? I didn't know. I finally got the answer a day before she left the beautiful world and before I manage to tell her how she's touched my life till the final day she's alive. May the Lord bless her soul in finding eternal peace forever. Below is really a beautiful poem for her, posted by Jillyn in dotwrite.blogspot.com.:


IF YOU'RE EVER GOING TO LOVE ME

If you're ever going to love me, love me now, while I can know
All the sweet and tender feelings which from real affection flow.
Love me now, while I am living; do not wait till I am gone
And then chisel it in marble - warm love words on ice-cold stone.

If you've dear, sweet thoughts about me, why not whisper them to me?
Don't you know it would make me happy and as glad as glad can be?
If you wait till I am sleeping, ne'er to waken here again,
There'll be walls of earth between us and I couldn't hear you then.

If you knew someone was thirsting for a drop of water sweet,
Would you be so slow to bring it? Would you step with laggard feet?
There are tender hearts all 'round us who are thirsting for our love;
Why withhold from them what nature makes them crave all else above?

I won't need your kind words when the grass grows o'er my face.
I won't crave your love or kisses in my last low resting place.
So then, if you love me any, if it's but a little bit,
Let me know it now while we are living so I can own and treasure it.

~Author unknown~


Thanks, Jill for such a beautiful posting.
God bless.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails