Thursday Night Outing

Got an MSN message from Cecilia last week, informing me about an outing planned with some AIESECers from TBS. They're going to the Loft, Heritage Row. I thought to myself, "Great, since I haven't been hanging out at clubs for quite a long time." So, there we went on that very Thursday night. While on the way there, or actually on the way to the parking in front of Maison, met with Randy and Dennis. They're going to the Maison to celebrate Nick's birthday. Anyway, Dennis and Nick are my primary school buddies. Knowing that, I promised to drop by after I've hung out with the group in Loft.

Christine and I doing a cam-whoring session

Christine and a friend enjoying the view of some hot hunks while Jim looks on...

..."Look at the camera!"

An hour later, we headed down to the Maison to meet with my primary school buddies.

From left: (The primary buddies) Jason, NickLJF - birthday boy and I

We stayed at the Maison until about 2am where Christine and I had to call it off as she's to work the next day. Really enjoyed ourselves. It's funny that we seldom hang out at clubs in KL but we did at two different clubs on the same night.

Happy 21st birthday, Nick!

God bless.

1 comments:

I'm Cecilia Woon said...

Hie melvin! Thanks for dropping by last thurs it was great seeing you again after so long...really sorry i didn't get to layan u all kayS??there are juz too many groups of friends....but an an aiesecer,i believe we will go around and layan with ppl hahaha..anyway hope to see ya again...nice outing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails