Pray for the best

I'm still waiting anxiously for my external hard drive to be fixed. Less than 1 year, the hard disk has become problematic. Well, I'm fortunate enough that it's still "less" than a year which means it's under warranty of course! I'm pretty worried for my files which are stored in that precious one-piece metal. 3 years of files and photos all hanging by the edge of the 120GB hard disk. I'm praying hard that it can be salvaged. Or else..... there goes..... *Sigh*

Have been sitting in front of the computer for the whole day since afternoon. It's been a long time since I've done this at home. Usually I'll be out at the nearest Starbucks around town, which means that now I'm really b.r.o.k.e. But quite delighted to really update on lots of stuff in my computer which has been neglected since I fell in love with books not so long ago.

Working hard to reallocate time to prepare for working later. Back to HP and will be starting work this coming Thursday. It's a challenge again to tackle between studies and working. Hopefully can cope well.

Afterall, it's another phase of my life. Hope to make the best out of it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

just blog browsing,

wondering if you are keen

http://doink-justme.blogspot.com/2007/09/power-of-attraction.html

cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails