Melvin's Back!

Bigger and better than before..I hope. And yes, my life rocks!

It's Chinese New Year. At least some serious time off to reflect of the things that have happened for the past year. In fact, a lot of things have happened and many people whom I have crossed path with. In fact, the last 7 months were one of the brokest (any word like that...? But you know what I mean) time of my life. Undoubtedly, the best learning I have experienced in my life.

At this time of the year, I am analysing many routes that I can take to reach my goals. Before, I could only look at one or two because I was on one of them and just clearing the bushes ahead. Now, I am taking a deep breath, hoping to climb on the highest tree around and look for alternative paths that I can take which can lead me to the destination faster. Hmm...where is it ya?

Indeed, a very enlightening moment of Chinese New Year. This is where I have more moment for myself and to re-establish the conversation with myself.

Coming up, it would be more exciting on what lies ahead.

Cheers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails