On Mission to Cambodia

I have finally discovered the ultimate mission for 2009. A post related to Service is the rent we pay for the space we occupy on Earth from Melvin Chan - Learning With You.

As one of the first steps to fulfill my life objective (as I might have shared with some of you), it will begin with a Cambodian mission trip.

Destination: Cambodia
Period: At least 8 weeks

Objectives:
1. To understand and gain real insight into the daily lives of suburban Cambodians.
2. To find out, if any, problems faced by people who are affected with serious income disparity in the nation.
3. To understand about the economic situation of the country.
4. To affirm needs of assistance required by suburban Cambodians in the issue of poverty, if any.
5. To find opportunities for business expansion.

Means:
1. AIESEC
2. Founding of working committee
3. Forming of NGO
4. Individual basis

This would definitely be an interesting mission. Hope to make this a reality by October 2009.

Let me know if there is anyone interested to be part of this initiative.

Cambodia, here I come!

Cheers.

2 comments:

d.psyneer said...

I'm willing to listen; and have a conversation ;)

Anonymous said...

I just got back from Cambodia, I'm glad that you are interested to help the community and their welfare.

Related Posts with Thumbnails