Made in Malaysia

I would have to say, 15Malaysia was a great project. Well done to P1 for the showcase. A lot of people used to ask what was my favourite video in 15Malaysia since a month ago. And my reply was always, "So far, all videos are quite good and unique in their very own ways. But if I'm to have a special pick, you would have to wait till all videos are released."

So, in this blog posting, I will share three of my personal favourite picks in 15Malaysia. One of them is none other than, "One Future". And seriously, I have no idea that Tian Chua can be real good actor (notice his facial expression which looks like those when we're going for auditions!). Nevertheless, Tian Chua is a good cast in the short movie which he possessed an amount of experience for. Afterall, he's been there, done that.



I am a fan of humour, and I definitely cannot miss this one. "Meter" which I personally congratulated Benji, Bahir and the team including Khairy Jamaluddin for the brilliant showcase. KJ can really act and he looks good as a taxi driver too. Perhaps he should seriously consider acting or driving taxis if he ever quit politics. A hillarious one below which portrays a normal daily life of a taxi driver who seem to be enthusiastic in sharing his thoughts and opinions about current issues. Watched it already?



My 3rd pick is one real graphically awesome one, "Rojak!". The fact that the movie is narrated in Tamil makes it really cool to watch. And it definitely sums up the whole ecological system of the Malaysian society (which is of course, real complicated) in a very interesting way - via Malaysians' favourite topic - food, in this case rojak. Must watch if you haven't done so and you can definitely watch it below.


Overall, Pete Teo deserves the highest credit in getting 15Malaysia a success. I am definitely keen to meet him in person sometime soon (when I supposed to meet him in a few occasions which I happened to pass). Be sure to watch all the videos in 15malaysia.com and share with me your thoughts which I will be glad to know.

Cheers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails