The Revival

It is time of the year again, when I attempt to put things in place once more. This time it's gotta do with blogs. I used to own 3 blogs namely, "melvinchan.blogspot.com", "melvinchanwh.blogspot.com" and "iammelvinchanwh.blogspot.com". This blog, "melvinchan.blogspot.com" has been the outlet of sharing and it records the growing-up process of myself, with the 1st post dated back to 2005.

"melvinchanwh.blogspot.com" was created to share articles and write-ups on personal development and entrepreneurship issues affecting Malaysian individuals. Then, the blog went haywired which then paved way for the creation of "iammelvinchanwh.blogspot.com". Subsequently, "melvinchanwh.blogspot.com" was deleted recently.

After much considerations, I have decided to maintain only ONE blog. 1 blog for all and it will be sole and collective voices of me in different areas, which saves me from a lot of hassle, to think about it. And this also marks the start of the revival of "melvinchan.blogspot.com" after being "post-less" for many months now.

Anyway, there you go. If I would ask you to come back again soon for the next post anytime this week, please do. :)

Cheers and God bless.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails