Shoe Must Be Comfortable

I am one person who is very particular about the comfort of shoes I am wearing. And I am indeed a very happy person since I came to know about 2 very good brands of shoes. I have been wearing my favourite pair of boots for quite some time (and I really love 'em!) by Cole Haan. Cole Haan is a subsidiary of Nike which explains why it has one of the most comfortable semi-formal to formal shoes. Most of their shoes come with Nike Air soles and they are really comfortable, especially their black working shoes. 3.5 years ago, I bought a brown pair of boots and I never regret the purchase (though I recently repaired the shoes for cracked heels).

And just very recent, I got the opportunity to experience Crocs shoes and it has been a great pair of darling shoes to me since then. I have known the brand to be really suitable for people who have problems with spine and legs, especially for elderly people and largely recommended by medical professionals, but prior to then, I have never really lay my feet on any pair of Crocs shoes.

It was a birthday delight when a great friend of mine who is working in Crocs, invited me for a spring/summer launching event for the brand which was held in Mid Valley during the Fashion Week.

Photograph above is credited to Jeremy (BBoyRice)

You know it when a friend is sincere to share the good stuff he/she knows about something. She has definitely shown me a gem. Subsequently, I will share the great stuff that I come across to others too.

Photograph above is credited to Jeremy (BBoyRice)

Photograph above is credited to Jeremy (BBoyRice)

These fantastic pair of Crocs have made it possible for me to walk through the city of Singapore without complaints (which previously I had, a lot of them about tiring legs!) As a result, my Crocs have looked as though they are being worn for over half a month already, because I literally walk around with the shoes at work, leisure and play for almost 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. And yes, I no longer complain about walking because it is a non-issue now.

Shopping has become nicer too.

If you have noticed in the previous blog post on "It's Super Hot Fever!", I had bad bruise near the ankle that each impact from walking brought piercing pain. However, within 2 days, the foot recovered as a result of cushioning effect from the shoes as it absorbed the impact from walking and as a result, less pressure towards the ankle. Thank God!

For the comfort it brings, the price doesn't seem to be expensive at all. The best thing about Crocs is that it provides variety of shoes designs suitable for, like I've mentioned, work, play and leisure. If you don't believe, check it out yourself!

For more information on the latest Crocs models in Malaysia, check out www.crocs.com.my.

Did I tell you that they carry kids' models as well?

Photograph above is credited to Jeremy (BBoyRice)

Very cute aren't they? I mean the shoes.

4 comments:

manuel said...

Well, somehow it seems they only offer their ugly show models in Europe... Those sandal-likes made of plastic, u know? What a pity...

Melvin Chan said...

Am not sure about Europe but they do offer quite decent designs here in Malaysia. :)

Rebecca Saw said...

Ohhh..i like my Cabanas too! Now waitin to use my coupon for a pair of Hanaleis!!

Anonymous said...

welcome the the club.

- sang

Related Posts with Thumbnails