As I Watched Her...

Moments when I really enjoyed every second of looking at her from a distance. As sweet as she can be, it's really delighting to know that her happiness lives in my blood too.

For me, she's just a simple and ordinary girl but she's been extraordinarily wonderful standing always next to me during times when I need her the most.

Every step she made with me has totally changed my life as she left behind memories that are sweet enough to make look back and think that I'm being loved...

Cherishing every minute together brings me sweet happiness as I lay my eyes on her.

At times I might seem ignorant and I'm pretty sure that it annoys her but nevertheless, I never take her for granted even for a second.

Time flies and it's been a year since she first opened her door to her heart for me. I remember really clearly that it was not long after midnight that I heard her serene voice accompanying my lonely Christmas in 2005. Without a doubt, no words could describe how much she meant to me. I know how her presence gives light onto me and people around without any hesitation.

Merry Christmas, and 2006 indeed, is a great year with her as a company, partner, lover and friend who can go through so much together. I love you, Baby. One year is not easy and I'm looking forward to many wonderful years to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... she looks like karen.

Anonymous said...

Better dont screw this up like what u did with karen man. lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails