Bits From My Working Life...

Started my work in HP Menara Olympia on the December 4th, where I was working under the ITS department. Like what dear Edwin mentioned, HP-KLCC (I was left wondering when I first heard of the word 'HP-KLCC' where it actually stands for 'Hewlett Packard - Kuala Lumpur CONTACT Center' instead of Kuala Lumpur CITY or CONVENTION Center) is our new playground. Since the first week, it's always more than 12 hours work per day, everyday and that's including going back to the office on some of the weekends. It's kind of obvious that the job is really demanding and that it takes up a lot of our time for ourselves. Doing sales over the phone is somehow a whole new experience for me and nonetheless, the experience is awesome. It's indeed a great company where I learned most things that I've never imagine learning before. Thumbs up for HP!

Here are some snapshots from the office...




Kathryn, with her sign language... on our 2nd day at work. We were still under training back then, while waiting for the ORT.


Our dear colleagues in HP, the "closest bunch", showing off our Christmas gifts from the company. Believe it or not, 8 out of 9 people shown in the picture are from TBS!


Thanks to Cain for this photoshot. He was boring enough to play with my mobile and took a couple of shots of people around as well, while waiting for daily debriefing.


Another photoshot taken by Cain while waiting for daily debriefing. In the picture (From left): Edwin, Jason, Crab - Yan Liang and Boy - Cal-Vin.



Life's never easy working in a big company like HP. Fortunately, I have met with friends and colleagues who are really cheerful, crazy at times and fun to be with and that has definitely brightened up my days of tolerance and passion driven job. Thanks guys and working in HP would never be the same without your laughter and crazy jokes. :)

God bless.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails