"More Than Lovers" Couple

I wonder who's that girl who actually covered her face for being caught red handed "pak toh"ing with Bro Aaron in 1 Utama last November (Forgive me for the late posting)? Hmm... With the ice cream waffle story in my head too, an interesting story which couldn't stop me from laughing whenever I think of this couple.

And I'll always remember what Bro Aaron claimed of themselves, as in the event of trying to deny any allegations that they've started meeting each other, "We're not together, not lovers,.... we're more than lovers!" I was like, "Huh?! More than lovers??? Wow! Please gimme a clue on how could that be?..." Lol.

However, they've failed to define what did they mean with the phrase, 'More than lovers'. Anyway, I guess I already have the answer in my head. I leave it to the readers on what did they actually mean with the phrase... Bro Aaron and Sis SH, I've posted this at last!

God bless.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails