Christmas Eve 2006

Never thought I'll be out in the streets for Christmas Eve. Lucky for me, there were friends who want to enjoy the night view in the city and invited me along. Thanks, Mofa and Mike. Lol. And so, we headed to Bukit Bintang where all the young people (majority under 18, aiks) have fun at the streets, spraying each other with foams and sticky stuff, yucks! Below are some of the snapshots of the area, approaching midnight.







Anyway, the outing is slightly below expectation. I didn't even know that the Christmas has arrived after 12.00am. No countdown, no cheer. Nothing. Afterall, I still prefer and definitely enjoy church trips on the night of Christmas eve. There goes my Christmas eve in 2006 while I await the return of Christine to KL to celebrate our 1st Christmas together.

God bless and Merry Christmas.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails