Live From Office (Ep.II)

I don't know why... Now that I'm using a notebook in the office, access to Blogger is no longer a problem.

Feels like dozing off now although I think I slept early yesterday (Think so...coz I didn't really look at the time last night after returning home from badminton game) Once in a while I'll have a short nap when time permits....I mean when there are less calls and there was once I almost snored (or in fact, I did??) coz I can feel ppl looked at me, can you believe it?! If I did it loudly, I'll be in hot soup. Can't imagine it. I would not know where to hide my face in the office then....

While I'm awake, besides working I surf the net. Noticed something when I was browsing around just now. Youth Entrepreneur Convention 2008 or something like that this coming weekend which looks interesting. I thought maybe it's the best plan to spend my weekend on besides going to Genting this coming Sunday and Monday. But since the participation is relatively costly, I'm wondering whether anyone knows the organiser so that I could work something out it. Lol. I would also appreciate if anybody who will be going or intends to go to give me a ring or something to share the details.

Btw, been officially listing items in eBay. Tak laku betul...3 days, 0 bids. When will I ever see 1 bid...at least make my first time successful la.

And yes...I've stepped into the gym last Saturday and will be going today again.

Cheers

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha don't worry...
It's normal not to have bids within 3 days...
Sometimes my stuffs only got 1 bid after 1 whole month!
I recommend you to sell at Lelong instead... they have more hit rates. Good Luck :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails