Live From Office (Ep. I)

What a day! Now that I've access to blogger from office, I can blog here in the office itself. This is good...

Referring to my previous posting, I need to regain my fitness. This morning before I left home to work, I was in dilemma as I need to pack for gears and stuff...lol. Badminton or gym? Total body workout or weight training? Pay RM5 or nothing (monthly payment for gym ma...)? From Damansara Heights to Bdr Tasik Selatan or Damansara Heights to Mid Valley Megamall/Menara Std Chartered? Which was my pick? Which is your pick?

Gym training, of course. More value for money :D

It's cold here in the office. Most of the calls which came in were to check the repair status for the Compaq Presario V3000 series units (Shouldn't reveal it here I know, but for those who're having the model, beware). Now, I've to take care of the V3628TU which was just bought last month. Btw, just upgraded the unit OS to Microsoft Vista Ultimate which was cool. The graphic is cool....the interface is cool... and the graphic, looks cool...erm...dark. Can't wait to explore more on the OS when I've the opportunity to do so (btw, the unit belongs to Christine so she's holding the unit at time being). Whether the unit can last, I doubt so. For those who're owning the model, kindly purchase an extended warranty when warranty date is falling due to avoid further shocks... Hehe.
*Comments above are just from personal views.

As usual, while I was clearing the e-mails in the inbox, came across an interesting article which I always think of sharing with everyone. Like the old saying goes (yeah right..), sharing is caring...just for laughs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A chicken farmer went to a local bar... Sat next to a woman and ordered a glass of champagne. The woman perks up and says, "How about that? I justordered a glass of champagne, too!"

"What a coincidence," the farmer says, "This is a special day for me, I'm celebrating."

"This is a special day for me too, I'm also celebrating!" says the woman.

"What a coincidence" says the man. As they clinked glasses the farmer asked, "What are you celebrating?"

"My husband and I have been trying to have a child, and today my gynecologist told me that I'm pregnant!"

"What a coincidence," says the man ... "I'm a chicken farmer and for years all my hens were infertile, but today they're finally laying fertilized eggs."

"That's great!" says the woman, "How did your chickens become fertile?"

"I used a different cock," he replied.

The woman smiled and said, "What a coincidence"!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Courtesy: Jill's forwarded e-mail titled "Coincidence"
God bless. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails