Serious Business

I wanted to blog so much. I miss blogging. And at last, I've my very own sweet time in front of the computer. At this moment, I remember looking at the mirror while bathing in the bathroom a moment ago.

I've realised for the past one and a half month, my fitness level has gone down critically. Still remember that I almost threw up in between of the BodyPump class. What an embarassment?! Me?! Couldn't make it through the entire class?! Some of my fitness-freak friends may think I'm joking?! Hell no...

But the truth is, I'm not feeling good about my body and fitness at this point of time. Therefore, here I am, setting a target for myself to achieve by 29th February 2007 (and hopefully I'll survive the yummy temptation during CNY next month...).


TARGET
30% fat reduction
30% gain in lean fat

Achievable? Now I'm serious...because I had enough. Weights and treadmills, here I come!

*And I thought tracking progress through photos may be interesting as well...

WEEK 0
*Picture is removed due to complaints on inappropriate contents. Will be replaced shortly*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, you're brave to post such things in public. Now everybody will have useful tips for you.

#1: Less sweets!

Melvin Chan said...

Manu, nice to see ur comments. Lol. Do u have a blog or MSN? Useful to keep in touch. :)

Anonymous said...

Neither this nor that - writing diploma thesis at the moment and (almost) no time for private life. But you're on my Google Reader :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails