Short Sick Day

I was suddenly struck with viral fever last Tuesday night which could never come at a better time. A week before the great Chinese New Year. This means enhanced antibody for the festival weather and food! Same goes with the mouth ulcer as I think my body was really heaty due to the extreme change of weather from extreme sunny and hot at lunch time to heavy rainstorm during the evening. Lack of fluid in the body played a part too without a doubt - should have drunk more water I mean.

Since started taking Amway's Nutrilite Double-X, my body has definitely improved lots. Can't believe my fever recovered in less than a day and a half. Less fatigue too. Initially was taken to further supplement my body with fibre and vitamins as I was taking loads of whey proteins, which means leaving myself with risks of constipation. Well, the supplement turns out to be helpful in much better ways. More effective if one drinks litres of plain water per day.

Watched Sweeney Todd yesterday and got to know that Johny Depp can sing really well! Nice musical movie and the blood colour was so tasty - it really looks like tomato sauce, which made the movie less violent, my opinion. ...And the idea of man meat pie, hmmm. By the way, the ending was ok, but what about Barker/Todd's daughter, Johanna and the sailor boy at the end? Overall, a great movie for viewers who looks for humour with moral values who don't mind shiny red blood in most of the scenes....and also the idea of man meat pies. As well as cockroaches in and around pies...lol.

If you don't know, Johnny Depp is always my favourite actor of all time since his 1st act in Edward Scissorhand.

Preparing to head to work. Half day for the day and beginning of next week/month onwards, off on Mondays.

Cheers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails