Lose Fat Pleaaseee!

It's that time again where I'm living an active lifestyle...yet again.

I'm trying to be optimistic here that if I carry on like this, my body will start to react to dismiss the fat from underneath the skin.

Badminton for about 3 days and workout at the gym for about 2 days and sometimes, futsal for once in a week, it's hard not to last any day in a week without sweating the hell out of the body.

So, what's left to make the dream come true?

None other than the diet regime! To eat right, it takes the strongest courage to deny fatty food. Afterall, they are the most tempting food or should I say, healthy food doesn't seem so friendly to my appetite, at least.

Okay, truth be told, I've joined the gym for 2 years and more until now, I'm not even anywhere near those with the results of 5 months training! Inconsistency may be the root of all evil in my workout attempts. Self-discipline, my friend, where are you? Come to me so that I can achieve what I've always wanted to achieve.

Belief, for me, is like a bird. It's here during the beautiful morning but disappeared when sky turns dark and grey. And then it comes back... and it flies off again. And again, and again, and again... I'm so sick of it that I want to puke!

I need the leanest body now after spending fantastic amount for the gyms since the past 2 and a half years... I hope I'm on the right track.

Cheers.

2 comments:

d.psyneer said...

OMG!

Jasmine said...

How to lose weight when you go dim sum after badminton?!?!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails