War Day

This posting might come a bit late but better than never.

It's all about the team building event that took place in Sunway Extreme Park last 23rd February. It's an event organised for HP and HSBC team building purposes. Fun and exciting, it consisted of several tasks which each team had to complete to finish the game or even win the game. Something similar to the Amazing Race except you've to be shot here.

Our team, one of the two teams with female members out of 7 teams, won the 4th place which was awarded a RM50 Jusco voucher, yes. The other team with a female member won the 2nd runner up prize - this had proven that female members in a team really have things to offer, you gotta agree with that! I do.

Below are some of the pictures which were taken then:

Go-karting

Golf balls searching in the pool. (Notice Rhaimy with his tired face...)


One of the marshals in the briefing

Alex, the well-shot guy. (He had blue-blacks all over his body. Real brave guy!)

Btw, I got a headshot at the back of my head and it hurts so bad!

It was really fun indeed. At least, I had my first taste of paintball war game. I didn't know it was that tired and the legs just won't listen during the game. Not forgeting, I drifted on the track under high speed circumstances where the car spinned! ...and it was really cool! Lol.

Cheers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails