Anxious

I entered the Thursday class as usual, being late after rushing from the office. Sat down and turned my listening mechanism at the head on. I thought I heard the word 'exam' being uttered from the mouth of my tutor. So, I paid deep attention to what she was saying and I was shocked! Mid sem examination for the CFTP subject is on coming Tuesday! And it's already Thursday and I still have to work on the next day!

What about ICF? One on Monday and another on Tuesday?! I'll drop dead. Stressed enough, my listening mechanism failed. I couldn't pay attention in the tutorial anymore.

Then, the angel sitting next to me told me, "Actually, the CFTP mid sem has been brought forward a week earlier."

What?! Without any delay, I went out to contact my buddies from the ICF subject during the interval break and reconfirmed whether ICF will be on the following week. To my relief, it's on the Monday after next. Alright, it is still a challenge for me though for CFTP, as I only have approximately 2 days(?) to study from Lecture 1-5.

Just when I thought it's still okay, an unimagineable thing happened. The student resources portal, Blackboard, was closed down beginning yesterday, Friday! Now I'm stuck as I need the questions from the portal to study!

Now I've to work even harder! From getting the resources ready from the internet, I've to search every inch from the textbook. That would definitely give me headache. But better than none. Okay, I'm hoping for the best. Let's see how is the preparation going to work out like...

Cheers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

gambatei

Related Posts with Thumbnails