Excitement

For the past few weeks, life has become meaningful again along with the whirlwind of ideas and new inputs poured along the way. My brain just can't stop thinking and the feeling of innovation fills myself again, since my early days in AIESEC. Except it's totally different story now, and it's against the cruel world outside.

Never been so intensed before in my life, that I'm reading a lot to gain insights of related issues which I wished to be involved in. Overall, I'm totally opened to new things now. I've never felt like this for a very long time.

Although in dilemma, all choices of path leads to interesting and exciting journey. Just have to choose the most suitable for myself. I'm just so bloody excited!

At least, everything that's happening now makes me feel alive.

* This posting is 'hanging' a bit I know as it's only expressing my feeling right now. But a post of what's actually happening will be published later. So stay tuned.*

Cheers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails