A Tribute to A Great Organisation


This posting is a tribute to the great organisation with diversity and great people. Throughout my employment term in HP, I've learned that big companies or MNCs are not that complicated and tough afterall. They don't really give headaches and nightmares (although the customers did...). I've heard concerns of office politics in a huge organisation but I don't see that in HP. People there are really helpful and fun.

Along the way, I made friends with really down-to-earth people who do not treat you only as co-workers but friends who've known for a long time. The sincerity really shows in their eyes when they spend time with you, even during office hours.


Okay...maybe I am naive. Or am I really that naive?...Lol.


Most of all, I'm gonna miss their daily breakfast and free-flow of Milo and tea during the 9 hours in the office. For a person as lazy as me, it feels so good to just press a button and the drink is made readily prepared for you.

I'm also gonna miss the managers and supervisors who're really friendly and always trying to help although they're burdened by hectic work schedules and workloads.

And the bench engineers and coordinators, wish you all the best in your future undertakings and you guys have been great mates!

Special thanks to Mr. YK Tee, he's really a great manager I've ever known who really looks after the welfare of his employee with care. The guidance and assistance shown are deeply appreciated.

I wish I could have written more but I think some things are best to be left in the memory than being bored in words.

Cheers.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear about your positive experiences there. Actually, I just applied for a job there (not in M'sia though :)) - looking forward to seeing what they'll say.

Related Posts with Thumbnails