My Birthday Wishlist

After Devil Queen was chased after for her wishlist, in turn, she's bugging me for my wishlist. Pity them for figuring out my birthday gift for so long. Christine was not much help, I know, lol.

Thank you in advance then.

Ready? Here goes...

1. A brand new HP or Compaq notebook
2. HP Business Navigator iPAQ 612 that looks like this...

(to this point, I can hear out loud that the members from the gila gang of mine begin to scream hysterically...)

Okay, relieve you guys a bit,
3. Sneakers - I really need a pair of sneakers as my 4-year-old Adidas is wearing out. Btw, I wear US size 9.5.


4. Liverpool FC original jersey
5. A pair of jeans - Waist 33 or 34
6. A suit/jacket (Preferably tan or brown)
7. Watch

That's all for now.

Hope for a finalised plan to Genting on my birthday *wink wink* next week. No news since last month when we initiated. In case anybody want to join us, kindly welcome them too. Just do not forget the exemption clause, like what Devil Queen posted: must can tahan our gila-ness!

Cheers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails