Positive Tone?

Life is wonderful. Only if it's view positively, that's of course.

Just like my previous posting, I kept on emphasizing that I had been fortunate to start my year with winning streaks. (Okay, I admit I'm really, really fortunate to win the RM3.5k travel voucher which has been redeemed for a trip for 2 in Bali. :P) Things can be viewed in either ways:
POSITIVE - Extra pocket money from winnings, even though it's only RM10. I'm happy for not losing.
NEGATIVE - Should've played with bigger amount. Can win more and then cover my 1 month expenses! Deng...

Why did I say that?

My car broke down again yesterday. Yes, AGAIN. Unfortunate? If I look at it as mentioned above, NOT really.

What happened?

I don't really know as the car is now at the workshop. After class yesterday, thought of going back straight to have late lunch in KL. Who knows, the moment I walked into the car, put my keys for ignition, the car wouldn't start! And so the car was towed from Subang Jaya to Ampang Jaya. Ther3fore, I attempted to look at things in another angle.
POSITIVE - I'll be going to Damai Laut in Lumut for holiday this weekend. It'll be unimagineable if my car goes dead there. I can foresee the cost of repairing then. Fortunately, it happened before that. Besides, this repair can save me from more breakdowns in the future (hopefully).
NEGATIVE - After a series of car break down and problems, it just can't stop giving me problems. More and more can give me headaches. Already burdened by education fees and monthly expenses, these incidental costs can make me go insane!

Now, the choice to live happily and think positively OR keep releasing stress hormones in the brain to drive self nuts?

Obviously, I want to live longer.

What's yours?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails