Happy Chinese New Year 2006 - Year of The Dog






















It's time of the year again when we can see red everywhere, where we listen to loud CNY songs and the noise of firework displays. It also means a period where friends will gather to "earn" some extra money by angpows or the "fastest and also risky" way (this activity usually happens at night). It's the 2nd day of the Lunar New Year and we've been "investing and gaining, or losing" hard for two nights in a row (I hate saying this...). Fortunately, it started with RM6 but up to now, I'm carrying an amount of RM100++ in my wallet... ekeke. Thanks to the God of Prosperity (pic), right? Ok, I guess it's enough for this image tarnishing stuff. I'm not really a "hard gambler"(a justification :>). If luck is inviting, why not take it?

I hope it's happening the same way to everybody. Win more money and let the fortune gain incredibly. Wish you guys a wonderful and happy Chinese New Year and may the year of the dog be a prosper and blessed one.















God of Prosperity Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails