We'll Make It Happen! - AIESEC in TBS Dream Team '06


AIESEC in TBS Dream Team 2006, Not in the picture: Yvonne (VPICX) & Victor (PD Director) Posted by Picasa

There was once when I asked the @ in TBS team, "What are we here for? What is AIESEC in TBS here for?" I was so shock to find out that they've to think for quite some time for the reply. Nonetheless, there was merely a hope for me to work on when I found out that they were still willing to learn. I knew it well that my crucial task then was to make them see what I'm seeing. An LC where there's only a year to ensure that the seed grows into a tree. Yes, in just one year! I knew it well too that every initiatives and plans have to be materialized and implemented in split seconds, provided that the members understand what's going on within the LC. It sounded unbelievably tough then. However,...

Things are different now. I can see the players of the LC are positioning their steps well. They're here to stay. They'll be the pioneer of every initiatives of the LC. They're almost ready for threats and challenges; and they're moving towards the way where I thought it was simply too difficult to be seen by them back then. Unbelievable. The first step which I thought was really hard to be taken was already taken. Now, it's up to them, with my guidance, to walk on the remaining distance of the path.

Somehow, I've faith in this wonderful team that we'll be the real pioneer of AIESEC in TBS and together, we'll make it happen. Full status LC, here we come!...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails