Local Committee Planning Meet 2006


AIESEC in TBS Local Committee Planning Meet 2006 Posted by Picasa

I'm glad to say, LCPM was a real success as the objectives and goals I have towards this meet have all been met. Surprisingly, all of the members worked really well in planning without long briefings and speeches on how and what to plan; and I'm really happy that they were really determined enough to drive the LC up to the full status, which I really want to see of the passion in them towards AIESEC in TBS. In the end of the day, we really had a hell of great fun there at the City of Entertainment. And most importantly, we miss the time we spent together there and hopefully, the coming LLDS will be much better and fun. I'm sure it will...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear bout that... I do believe Quantity always not the problem.. as long as the Quality is the best !

Related Posts with Thumbnails