Welcome 2006!


Happy New Year 2006! Posted by Picasa


It has been a while since i last blogged. Now I'm back with a different blogging station. However, things have changed rapidly since. New year, new resolution, new vision in life too. The concern of making through this tough year of 2006 is like a loud music, playing over and over in my mind, reminding me all the time that I've tonnes of reponsibilities and tasks to be carried out over the year. Success and failure means a lot here although there maybe comments that we've to "dare to fail" but seriously, I don't have any rooms for error here for the year. I don't have time to fail and re-climb again - full with challenges but I'm sure it helps a lot in adding up some valuable experiences in life.

At least, it's good to think that I'll not be bored this year. ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails