CNY Day IV

It was 4th day of Lunar New Year.

Woke up early in the morning to go to Serdang for dim sum breakfast with HY before heading to the airport to pick Christine up who came back from Sabah for the new year. We were done with breakfast by 10am and that Christine was reaching about 11am, I'd decided to go to HY's place to surf the net to spend some time while waiting and guess what, I was typing all the time to break my previous record of 65 words per minute. And HY without sweat, could easily reach 70 words per minute... which I thought, was so unlikely as she has a face that acts blur. Now I know.

WHEN I was leaving HY's house at about 10.45am, I received a call from Christine and she told me she was already at the airport! Rushed out from Serdang through Equine Park and followed the way through Putrajaya to Sepang. I thought I was lost when I saw nothing assembles any highways on the road I was traveling. But how was I to know, I was on the right way to the airport and I didn't pass any single toll booth at all!

For once I knew I'm gonna put no money into Samy Vellu's pocket when traveling to the airport.
Followed the same road back to KL (Lol), and headed to Bkt Bintang to meet my family for Karaoke session in Green Box.

GREEN BOX, SG WANG, 10 February 2008 - Video loading was really, really, really slow but the speed they took to close our session was really, really, really fast which really, really, really pissed me off. Sesssion was supposed to be from 12pm until 3pm but they stopped playing the music videos ------ sharp ------- 2.55pm. I was really put off and back in the room, I really thought of summoning the manager to talk to me but since it's a CNY, I better leave my breath to call out for a black jack later when I'm back to the playing table.

Watching movie was next in the program list of the day and guess which movie that I was supposed to go for....

But ended up watching....


After the movie, I was wondering --- does the movie come with a climax btw?

Finally, the day was wrapped up with pailin trip to JonVu's place and then to dinner, er... supper, for the rest.

Not bad a day.

Cheers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails