More Than Bread and Butter

We don't need a research to tell us how important the economy is to the people than the politics. Dong...

Referring to the article 'Bread and butter matters' in The Star today, it was mentioned that economic situation is the prime concern of voters now. That's without a doubt, of course. Let's talk from my point of view. For myself, I've almost given hope to what the local government can do to make better changes as what I can see, the initiatives going on now resemble gimmicks of the pre-electoral drama to show that the BN is there for the people. And also propaganda to overshadow the oppositions (I'm not saying that the oppositions will do a better job...). Afterall, it's a strategy to win hearts of the people. However, in most cases, it stops there, after the election.

I don't have to look far. For instance, my housing area. Pot holes are everywhere on the road. It has been ages since I-don't-know-when. What happened to the local government? Where're the BN promises to serve the best to the people and all taxpayers? Just recently that they fixed the road, but guess what, it is only where the 'bumiputras' are staying. Can you believe it... it was so obvious that the road stretch were fixed only in front of the Umno office and after that, holes are damaging the wheels of many who stayed down the road where most are non-Bumis. I didn't know the government is this fair... How do they expect us to put any trust on them?

What I'm trying to say here is that I don't give a damn about the politics in the country. Let these 'people' do what they want regardless whether they meet their promises or not. They've already upset me by making my life difficult to register to vote. Now that I see unfulfilled promises and dramas by 'these people', all I care is whether the world offers any hope. Therefore, I only look at the other side of what happening in the world and hope for the best. If the economy is good, I believe everyone is happy regardless who is on top. But if the economy is haywired, we know 'who' to be blamed. I wish they don't screw up, hopefully. To be honest, I love my country, I love being Malaysian. And I don't wish for my beloved country to be messed up by those b*st*rds who're so damn good in acting and pocketing millions of ringgit and hope that they can escape from it unnoticed. 'Pocketing' activities are a great nuissance to the economy and many of the activities can definitely halt the flow of economy. 'Bocor' and 'overpriced' nonsenses in govt projects.... you know who you are.

Just when you about to forget, remember our beloved DZ and his palace in Klang? Being in UMNO and councillor is like being on a feasting table, huh? At least that's what he thought till he got busted.

And also if the govt close 1 eye in the illegal immigrants issue, they've without a doubt, created avenue for more crimes in Malaysia. That, a 7-year-old could tell you why...

Gotta sign off as Christine is waiting for me to pick her up from work. Meeting SH and the gang for dinner in Sunway later.

Btw I've hit a new typing speed record again...

71 words

Touch Typing online

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails