Happy Chinese New Year - Live From Office (Ep. III)

CNY is fast approaching. Will be having reunion dinner tonight in my grandma's place near my house. Probably most of us have already gone back to hometown to catch up with family members. Half day at the office today and already at 9.30am, received a call from Oscar to go out for drink after work with PM. Wanted to go to gym initially after work, but tak jadi la...

Woke up late today as I slept late last night as a result of "21ing" until 1.00am in Station 1, Tmn Pertama. Fortunately, the traffic was so smooth this morning that I could cruise at 100km/h at peak hour of a working day! Reached the office, turned on the computer and logging on to the internet to watch CNY videos in the office as call volume is low today.

One of them is the interesting one below:



Lastly, for those who're going back to hometown, have a safe journey home and all in all, have a prosperous CNY and Gong Xi Fa Chai!

I had my Fa Chai share last night, what about you? Lol.

Cheers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails