Unbelievably Me

Many people have been asking for the updates for the war that happened last weekend. Unfortunately, I've been tied up with one specific activity recently. That one activity that got me so hooked up to the computer instead of the books and magazines which I should've been reading.

Gaming is so addictive.

To be frank, I only play computer games once in a blue moon, serious. But I purchased FIFA 2008 and PM'08 which got me so addicted to them. They're both football games so that explains why I'm so hoooked up.

Till I really find a good time when I'm already sick with the game, you guys will see my war picture. (Just kidding!) I'll upload them when I'm in the office. The connection is better in the office. So sit back, relax and wait.

Cheers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails