Turning Point

Today's the last day of CNY. It's already the 15th day and man, each day jumped as fast as the Jumper (yes, I watched the movie last night, btw). Overall, it has been a positive indication of the year ahead. How do I know? All my attempts to 'fatt choy' this year have been successful ones. Total gains from this CNY, only from 'fatt choy' attempts have exceeded RM100 (What to expect? RM1, RM2 or RM5 per game...) Good one.

Been searching for prospect job offers nowadays, to further prepare myself for life after graduation. Will be going to UM's Career Path later in the afternoon to scout for potential employers. Organised by AIESEC in UM, Career Path is a 3-day employment fair participated by well-known companies such as Petronas, Deloitte, Maxis and etc.

Besides opting to only search for employment offers, being me, I have been looking out for business opportunities where I can venture into probably, after graduation. It may be too quick, but why not? I've plenty of time and I've almost nothing to lose. What's the harm of trying?

All I can think of, for now, is future. It's where my life turning point is for this year. But I'm sure of a good one ahead. At least I know it'll be a year where I'll travel a lot. Already 2 trips awaiting now, one local and one international, hehe. Really have to thank HP for giving me the opportunity to fly abroad.

More to come, I guess.

Cheers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails