Farewell to Lucky Couple

Since Lucky Girl and Lucky Guy will be leaving for Australia this coming weekend, the TBS gang had organised an outing, some sort like farewell dinner last Tuesday in Sunway Pyramid. We had Ichiban Ramen (among all restaurants... :), and man, I didn't know food there was so expensive. I mean...quite expensive.
Below are some of the pics taken after the dinner with the CNY decoration at the old wing.

The gang family photo.

What was this? Lucky guy was proposing with the giant flower but Lucky Girl wasn't that impressed... I wonder why? Akaka.

5 girls... and a guy, me? Tak tau mana sesat mari.


The girls who were present for the night.

Wei Wei (looks up to the sky): OMG! I'm gonna miss the Lucky couple.
Yasmin: Scuse me... U covered my pretty face le.
SH: I'm tired of layaning these ppl. Luckily I'm heading off soon.
The rest: Got a cute guy over there la! Looked like Mel! (Jk, hehe)

Cheers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails