Ex-SABians CNY Day Out

The 3rd day of the Lunar New Year has past at the speed of light, which generally agreed by many that fun times past sooner than you think.

Fun day indeed. The day started with a wake up call from PM to go to Jono's place to pailin. It was about 10.15am when I heard the phone rang. Last minute call, I guess - I was always the forgotten one. Anyway, it was all about the ex-SABians gathering for the day.

And guess what, ehem... playing cards*...ehem, in every house that was visited. It started with (for me... and not the rest...) Jono's, Jacinth's, PM's, Matt's (which I never made it as I've promised my family to be there at my uncle's place) and LY's (where I caught up with the gang after showing up my face to the dearest family members).

Jono's place with the ex-SABians...


Another shot of the ex-SABians in Jacinth's place...

Had Siamese food for dinner near LY's place before heading to Tmn Connaught to have a couple of pool games and a game of Foosball(?), which I'm really suck in it. Ended the outing of the day with yamcha session in Oldtown Cheras with apparently, another group of friends.

Fun fun fun indeed.

Cheers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails